Monday 7 April 2014

Let's Get Healthy Monday Challenge

Hello!

As well as selling the Juice Plus+ products, this business is all about inspiring health and fitness. I know personally how difficult it can be to get into that mindset, but I also know that once you are there it is so easy and being healthy feels amazing! All I needed was a bit of motivation so I am hoping to pass that on to you. : )

Today I am setting 2 challenges...one is for your diet and one is for exercise. Both of these aspects are really important for living a healthy lifestyle and both make you feel super duper energised!

Enjoy today's challenge...more to come tomorrow!

Please feel free to contact me on Facebook and Twitter to let me know how you get on!
Www.facebook.com/letsgethealthywithjuiceplus
Www.twitter.com/gethealthyjp



For more information on the Juice Plus+ Products please contact me rachaeljuiceplus@gmail.com or take a read of my blogs

Rachael : )

No comments:

Post a Comment